Sex attacker pleads guilty to two Bournemouth assaults
A man has admitted sexually assaulting two women in the same street two months apart.
Craig Perkins had initially denied being involved in the attacks in Bournemouth's Boundary Road in September and December of last year.
But on Wednesday at Bournemouth Crown Court he pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual assault.
The 29-year-old, of Victoria Park Road, Bournemouth, has been remanded in custody and will be sentenced on 5 May.
Police said the victims were both in their 20s - the first was assaulted on Tuesday 13 September and the second attack happened on Thursday 24 November.
Perkins was arrested on 14 December.
Det Ch Insp Sarah Derbyshire, of Dorset Police's major crime investigation team, said: "Stranger sex attacks such as these are very rare in Dorset and we are committed toward investigating them thoroughly and bringing the offender to justice.
"The victims in this case have been updated about Perkins' guilty pleas and I would like to pay tribute to them for having the confidence to report these offences to Dorset Police and the assistance they have given to the investigation team.
"I would also like to thank those members of the public who went to the victims' aid at the time of the incidents and helped officers with their investigations."