Brownstock festival death is 'unexplained'
The death of an Essex festivalgoer is still "unexplained" after initial results from the post-mortem examination, police have said.
The 33-year-old, from the Chelmsford area, is thought to have taken an amphetamine drug at Brownstock in Stow Maries and died in hospital on Sunday.
A post-mortem examination on Tuesday could not establish the cause of death and more toxicology tests are due.
Police said the man took the same drug as his girlfriend, who is in hospital.
They are believed to have taken the drug 5-EAPB, bought over the internet, police said.