A woman was injured when a leaking gas cylinder caused a van to explode.
Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service said crews extinguished a small fire in White Road, Aldershot, at about 08:00 BST following reports of a blast.
Police said the incident was being treated as an industrial accident.
South East Coast Ambulance Service said the injured woman was helped by local people before paramedics arrived. She was then taken to hospital suffering from burns.
In a statement, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) said it was aware of the explosion and was liaising with police.