The winners of a talent contest and eleven local bands will be playing at the Evesham Balloon Festival.
The winners of the W Factor talent contest, run by Wychavon District Council with be on stage at midday on Sunday, 5 June.
There will be live sets from 11 local bands from 1230 BST on Saturday 4 June.
The final band will play at 2100 BST as the balloons prepare to take off for a "night glow".
The bands playing are:
- Fighting Shadows, a four piece acoustic rock
- Keep The Change, a new young original pop punk trio
- Touch, a young local band influenced by Kiss and Van Halen
- Bang Bang Billie, a female fronted local band who play soul and modern classics
- The Marabooboo Allstars, doing covers from from the 80's to the 00's
- Ra Ra and The Vine Project, a young female fronted band, playing original music and the odd cover
- Fifteen English Pounds, featuring classic rock covers
- Into The Fire, indie pop rock originals
- The Road Hogs, playing classic covers
- Crazy 88's, a local covers band
- KTO, formerly Kathleen Turner Overdrive