Man hurt in Ledbury garden bonfire 'fireball'
A man is in a critical condition after he was severely burned by a fireball from a garden bonfire.
Crews were called to Falcon Lane, Ledbury, on Sunday afternoon to reports of a man on fire.
A Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said the bonfire had got "out-of-control".
The injured man was flown to hospital where he remains in a critical but stable condition. The incident is being treated as accidental.
Fire service spokesman Martin Lown said: "Crews arrived at the property to find a casualty being treated for severe burns believed to have been caused by a fireball from an out-of-control garden bonfire."