BBC Radio Kent 'Where In Kent' Competition
BBC Radio Kent is offering listeners the chance to win a DAB digital radio.
All you have to do to enter is listen to Breakfast Show on Monday 16 July 2012.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to all UK residents (including Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), except BBC employees or those of its affiliates and their close relatives or any person connected to the competition. Proof of identity and eligibility may be requested.
2. BBC Radio Kent will be broadcasting from the Kent County Show at the Detling Showground from Friday 13th until Sunday 15th July 2012. During these events competition flyers will be distributed, containing five photographs of locations in Kent.
3. Listeners who did not attend the broadcasts listed above may find the flyers available from the BBC Radio Kent reception in Tunbridge Wells.
4. The competition will run during the BBC Radio Kent Breakfast Show on Monday 16th July 2012. During the show, listeners who have collected a flyer will be invited to enter, following the instructions given out on-air:
• By calling the number: 0845 981 1111 and indentifying the five photographed Kentish locations. Calls cost up to 5p / minute from most landlines (an additional connection fee may also apply). Calls from mobiles may cost considerably more. No other method of entry will be accepted. Only one entry is allowed per listener.
5. The competition will open at 0815 on Monday 16th July 2012 and close at 0845 on the same day. Entries received outside these times will not be registered. The opening and closing times may change so please listen to announcements during the programme.
6. After the competition closes, a winner will be randomly selected from all the entries that correctly indentified the five photographed locations on the flyer.
7. The winner will be announced during the BBC Radio Kent Breakfast Show on Tuesday 17th July 2012.
8. The BBC's decision as to the winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
9. The prize will consist of a DAB digital radio. There is no cash alternative.
10. Entrants must agree to take part in any post-competition publicity if required.
11. The BBC reserves the right to: (i) vary these competition terms and conditions, including but not limited to, opening and closing times; (ii) disqualify any entrant who breaches the rules or has acted fraudulently in any way; (iii) withdraw or substitute any prize, at any stage, and; (iv) cancel the competition, at any stage, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control.
12. The BBC, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered.
14. This competition accords with the BBC's Code of Conduct for Competitions and Voting .
15. The promoter of the competition is the British Broadcasting Corporation and the applicable law is the law of England and Wales.
16. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering.