Sarah Wellgreen: River searched for missing mother-of-five
A river is being searched for missing mother-of-five Sarah Wellgreen, whose disappearance is being treated as a potential murder.
Kent Police tweeted that marine officers had begun searching the River Darent in Dartford town centre.
Ms Wellgreen was last seen on 9 October and reported missing two days later.
Searches began near her home in New Ash Green, near Meopham, but were extended to Dartford after the inquiry became a murder probe.
Officers have searched drains and used a drone around the Kent town.
Last week a man was arrested and bailed until 16 November pending inquiries.
Ms Wellgreen, 46, has not been in contact with her family since she was last seen in the Bazes Shaw area of New Ash Green, and has missed one of her children's birthdays.
Her car was at her home address and there have been no transactions on her bank or credit cards.
The only item missing from her home was her phone.
She was regularly seen around the Bazes Shaw area with her young children, but commuted to Portsmouth where she worked in a beauty salon.
Searches coordinated by New Ash Green Village Association have also continued on Saturday and appeals have gone out for more volunteers.
Det Supt Paul Fotheringham has said it was "entirely out of character" for Ms Wellgreen to go missing.
He said: "Sarah has disappeared without a trace."
- 9 October - Ms Wellgreen is last seen in the evening in the Bazes Shaw area of New Ash Green, Kent
- 11 October - The 46-year-old mother of five is reported missing
- 12 October - Her 22-year-old son Lewis Burdett posts a message on his Facebook page appealing for anyone who had seen her to get in touch
- 16 October - A man in his 30s is arrested in connection with the investigation and later released on bail for a month
- 19 October - Police search an area of woodland near Ms Wellgreen's home in New Ash Green
- 20 October - Residents from New Ash Green and surrounding areas join the search for the missing mother
- 22 October - The New Ash Green Village Association says volunteer searches "would continue until Sarah is found"
- 24 October - Kent Police announce the disappearance of Ms Wellgreen is being treated "as a potential murder"
- 25 October - Searches widen to Dartford town centre
- 27 October - Marine officers search the River Darent in the Kent town