Gordon Rhodes and Son spice warehouse destroyed by fire
A major fire has ripped through a warehouse used for storing herbs and spices in Bradford overnight.
At its height, up to 85 firefighters were dealing with the blaze at Gordon Rhodes and Son at the Eurocam Technology Park, Chase Way.
Crews reached the fire at about 22:00 BST on Wednesday, with the blaze affecting the entire 40m by 50m (131ft by 164ft) building. No-one was injured.
West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service said the fire was now under control.
Several engines are expected to remain at the scene throughout Thursday for damping down.
BBC Radio Leeds reporter Ronan Sully, who's at the scene, said some workers had turned up for work unaware of the situation and were left in "complete shock".
In a statement, the company's senior director Ian Rhodes thanked fire crews for their "quick response and courageous help".
"We would like to thank our loyal customers for their kind words and would like to reassure them that we are striving to be back up and running as quick as possible," he said.
"A business contingency plan is currently being put in place that will allow us to continue to trade and support our customer's needs with the same level of service and quality that they have come to expect."