Lincolnshire

Halogen light blamed for Lincolnshire blaze

A house in Lincolnshire has been badly damaged in a fire thought to have been caused by a halogen light.

The fire at the three-storey terraced property on Barkham Street at Wainfleet All Saints, near Skegness, started in a bedroom on Sunday morning.

Heat from a fallen halogen light is being blamed for causing the fire, a fire official said.

Four fire crews from Skegness, Wainfleet and Spilsby responded to the emergency.

The second floor of the property was substantially damaged in the blaze.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites