A man has been questioned over a suspected gas explosion which badly damaged homes in west London.
The man, aged in his late 60s, was arrested on suspicion of causing an explosion with intent to endanger life in Carlyle Road, South Ealing.
He and another man were hurt in the blast on Sunday morning and 10 people are staying in temporary accommodation.
The Metropolitan Police said they were investigating if the gas had been left on intentionally.
The arrested man, who has since been bailed, remains in hospital where he has been receiving treatment, police said.
South Ealing Road has reopened to cars and pedestrians, but the 65 bus between Ealing and Kingston remains on diversion and lorries and wide vehicles are still not allowed to go past the site of the blast.
- 20 February 2011