Manchester City striker Balotelli escapes crash unhurt
Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli was involved in a car crash in the city, police have said.
The 20-year-old Italian was at the wheel of his Audi R8 when it collided with a black BMW in Chester Road, Hulme, on Saturday.
Police said Balotelli was uninjured in the crash but was breathalysed in accordance with standard practice.
Both cars were taken away from the scene and police are no longer investigating.
A Greater Manchester Police spokesman said: "We were called to Chester Road in Hulme to reports of a two-car collision.
"Officers attended and found a black BMW had been in collision with an Audi A8.
"Nobody was injured.
"Both cars were damaged and removed from the scene."
Balotelli recently joined Manchester City for £24m, after moving from European champions Inter Milan.