About 80 firefighters have been tackling a large fire at a plastics factory in Oxfordshire.
The fire started at a unit belonging to Oxford Plastics, near Enstone airfield, at about 20:00 BST on Friday. Twelve appliances were sent to the scene.
A large plume of smoke could be seen rising from the fire from up to 12 miles (19km) away.
There were 12 workers at the site when the fire broke out. One was taken to hospital suffering smoke inhalation.
Jason Crapper, from Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue, who attended the blaze throughout the night, described it as a "miraculous rescue".
He said: "He became trapped by the smoke and one of his colleagues was able to drag him out through a hole in the wall".
The company produces plastic materials to improve safety at construction sites, street works, and events.
Mr Crapper added: "The problem is as soon as you get these materials involved in fire the toxic smoke that's given off is difficult to determine.
"It's a very large incident, and a very rural area, which brings with it the problems associated with water, so that was principally our major problem, getting water."
Thames Valley Police, South Central Ambulance Service and Scottish & Southern Electric have been assisting crews.