Shropshire

Fire damages Gobowen takeaway restaurant

A fast food takeaway restaurant in Shropshire has been badly damaged in a fire in the early hours.

It started in the ground floor of Gobowen Kebab, Burger and Pizza House in Station Road, Gobowen, at about 0350 BST.

Station Road was closed while emergency crews were on site. No-one was hurt and the fire was put out by about 0430 BST.

Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service said it did not think arson was involved and the business could be saved.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites