Cats poisoned in Telford and Oswestry says RSPCA
Up to nine cats have been poisoned by antifreeze in Shropshire, according to the RSPCA.
The charity said vets in Oswestry had confirmed two cats died of poisoning and another seven cats had died in the Telford area.
Tests on some of the seven cats in Lidgates Green showed they had suffered from antifreeze poisoning.
The RSPCA said it is investigating the Oswestry deaths but does not believe the Telford deaths to be malicious.
It is also reminding people not to put antifreeze in garden water features and to clean up any that is spilled.