Lowestoft gas leak: Four treated in hospital

Two adults and two children have been treated for the effects of breathing in carbon monoxide fumes at their Lowestoft home.

The Suffolk Fire Service said it was called to a gas leak at Wharfdale, Carlton Colville, at about 02:00 GMT.

The four people were taken by ambulance to the James Paget Hospital and treated for headaches.

Crews turned off the gas supply, ventilated the house and informed the National Grid about the incident.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites