Teenager electrocuted at Horley station
A teenage boy was electrocuted when he fell from a railway station platform in Surrey.
British Transport Police said he was believed to have come into contact with the live power rail. He was pronounced dead at Horley station on Monday.
A spokesman said: "Officers believe there are no suspicious circumstances and the incident appears to have been the result of a tragic accident."
The boy's identity has not yet been released.
Emergency services were called to the scene at 20:41 BST.