Elderly woman rescued from bungalow fire in Goring

  • Published

An elderly woman was rescued from her bungalow in West Sussex after a light fitting caught fire.

West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service (WSFRS) crews were called to the property in Sea Place, Goring, at about 2305 BST.

Firefighters helped the pensioner to safety and extinguished the blaze in the lounge.

The woman was treated by paramedics at the scene. WSFRS said the cause of the fire was accidental.

Related Internet Links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites.