Six men charged with arranging child prostitution in Sussex
Six men have been charged with a series of sex offences against a 16-year-old girl.
Sussex Police said it was the first prosecution in the county for alleged child sexual exploitation by a group.
A 12-month investigation centred around alleged offences committed while the girl was staying at a flat in Newhaven in May last year.
The six men have all been charged with conspiracy to arrange the prostitution of a child.
The men, who are due to appear at Brighton Magistrates' Court on 5 June, are:
- Christopher Kayla-Joseph, 26, of Elphick Rd, Newhaven
- Mohammed Kamali, 45, of Harper Rd, Newhaven
- Khosrow Sobhanieh, 55, of North Lane, Guestling, near Hastings
- Stephen Daramola, 47, of Park Lane, Eastbourne
- Khalid Del-Rosario, 44, of Upperton Rd, Eastbourne
- Guiseppe Carella, 18, of Brighton Rd, Newhaven,
Mr Carella and Mr Sobhanieh have also been charged with rape and Mr Daramola with sexual assault.
Mr Kayla-Joseph was also charged with two offences of supplying cocaine.