Wiltshire

Cats killed in Wiltshire house fire

A woman was treated for smoke inhalation and two cats died in a house fire in Wiltshire on Christmas Day.

Six other cats survived the severe fire which broke out at the property in Gas Lane, Cricklade, at 1100 GMT, Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service said.

Three fire crews attended the scene where a ground floor fire had caused the roof space and adjacent properties to become smoke-logged.

Paramedics treated the woman who had breathed in smoke at the scene.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites