Belfast bar Club Mono among assets frozen
A Belfast bar is one of eleven properties frozen as part of an investigation by the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA).
An order was granted on Tuesday to freeze eleven properties including Club Mono in Ann Street as well as houses in Belfast, Lisburn and Holywood.
SOCA has also searched two properties in Holywood and Lisburn in relation to the same investigation.
Items were seized under the Proceeds of Crime Act.
The property freezing order was granted in the High Court in Belfast on 22 February in relation to property held by:
- Gerald and Geraldine McCann of Seapark Lane in Holywood
- Joseph and Lorraine Corr of Monaville Avenue in Lisburn
- Gerald Anthony McCann of Seahill Drive in Holywood
- Gerard Thomas Corr of Lagmore Dale in Dunmurry
- Francis McComb of Lagmore Downs in Dunmurry
- Susan Patricia Osbourne of Royal Mews in Dunmurry
The alleged criminality includes mortgage fraud.
Gerald Robert McCann, 40, of Seapark Lane, Holywood, was extradited to Spain to face drugs charges on 30 December.
The charges relate to a seizure of 600kg of cannabis by Spanish police in August on the border between Spain and France.