Ambulance pack lost in west Belfast
The public has been warned to be on the alert for an ambulance service pack which has been lost in west Belfast.
The yellow sealed pack, which contains a small glass capsule of 10ml of a pain killing drug as well as a syringe and needle, was lost on the Monagh Bypass.
It is understood it fell off a vehicle when the NI Ambulance Service was on a call in the area.
The service said the risk to the public is minimal, but is increased if the drug is ingested by young children.
"The effects experienced would include drowsiness and sedation, in which case medical assistance should be sought immediately," a spokesperson added.