Two people have been taken to hospital after they leapt from a second-floor flat in Edinburgh to escape a fire.
The 18-year-old woman and 23-year-old man suffered broken limbs and five others were led to safety, including a 24-year-old pregnant woman.
Firefighters found a major gas leak at the tenement block in Murrayburn Green, Wester Hailes, after arriving at the scene at 0200 GMT.
It is thought the fire started in the bedroom of the second-floor flat.
More than 30 firefighters were at the scene.
A spokeswoman for Lothian and Borders Fire and Rescue Service said: "Once the fire was extinguished firefighters discovered a major gas leak and the neighbouring property was evacuated as well.
"It took around 40 minutes for the gas leak to be stopped. A total of six people were rehoused by the council.
"A fire investigation team is at the scene."
The Scottish Ambulance Service said the two people who jumped from the flat were taken to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.