Edinburgh, Fife & East Scotland

Two led to safety from Edinburgh flat fire

Firefighters have led two men to safety after a blaze broke out in the kitchen of a flat in Edinburgh.

Crews were called to the flat in Brunswick Road just before 01:00 after a neighbour reported smoke coming from underneath a door.

They helped the two men, aged 50 and 22, to safety.

The men were suffering from smoke inhalation but did not go to hospital.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites