Former Rangers owner Craig Whyte in court over Ticketus damages claim
Former Rangers owner Craig Whyte has attended a hearing at the High Court in London as part of an ongoing damages claim by ticketing firm Ticketus.
An arrest warrant which was issued when Mr Whyte previously failed to turn up at court has been cancelled.
The case was adjourned until January.
His barrister told the court that Mr Whyte "intended to co-operate as fully as he can" but did not want to compromise himself in separate criminal proceedings in Scotland.
Last week the businessman was released on bail at Glasgow Sheriff Court over the alleged fraudulent takeover of the Ibrox club in 2011.
This latest court appearance - over a judgement ordering Mr Whyte to pay Ticketus £17m in damages - was briefly interrupted by a season ticket holder.
Mr Whyte's address was withheld. The court was told his passport had already been seized by police.
He has given an undertaking to attend the next hearing in the new year.
Last Friday, the former Rangers owner made no plea or declaration when he appeared in court in Glasgow charged with being involved in a two-year fraudulent scheme.
He also faced a second allegation under the Companies Act.
It came 24 hours after he arrived in the UK having been detained in Mexico.