A fire has damaged the home ground of Highland League football club Clachnacuddin FC.
Nearby roads were closed after police were alerted to the incident at Grant Street Park, Inverness, at about 09:25.
Clach said it was originally described as small fire in the home changing room, but had turned out to be "more significant" than originally thought.
The club said an electrical fault appeared to be cause of the blaze, which had caused "catastrophic damage".
"This is a huge setback for our club, but we will be back on our feet in no time and will continue to ensure that the club continues as a cornerstone of the community and football in Inverness and the Highlands," it said.
The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service sent four units to deal with the incident.
Clach thanked fire crews for their "swift and professional actions" which had "prevented a much more severe outcome".
The club added: "We are extremely grateful that nobody was hurt or involved in what could have developed into an extremely dangerous situation."