Aberdeen Donside by-election: Who are the candidates?
The Aberdeen Donside by-election takes place on Thursday, 20 June, featuring nine candidates on the ballot paper.
The contest, which will be held on Thursday, 20 June, follows the death of the SNP MSP Brian Adam.
Mr Adam died at the end of April, aged 64, after a battle with cancer.
The candidates are from the five parties at Holyrood, UKIP, the National Front, the Scottish Democratic Alliance and the Scottish Christian Party.
The full list of candidates are;
- Mark McDonald (SNP)
- Willie Young (Labour)
- Ross Thomson (Conservative)
- Christine Jardine (Lib Dems)
- Rhonda Reekie (Scottish Greens)
- Otto Inglis (UKIP)
- Dave MacDonald (National Front)
- James Trolland (Scottish Democratic Alliance)
- Tom Morrow (Scottish Christian Party "Proclaiming Christ's Lordship")