Fire investigators believe candles may have started a blaze which destroyed a caravan and car at a south of Scotland holiday village.
The incident happened at Burrowhead Holiday Village, Isle of Whithorn, on Friday night.
Firefighters have praised two men who "courageously prevented" the caravan owner from returning to his vehicle.
Investigations are under way into the cause but it is believed candles "may have been involved".
When firefighters from Whithorn and Newton Stewart reached the scene the car and caravan were already well alight with "intense heat" affecting a nearby caravan.
They used water from an open air swimming pool to douse the flames.
A thermal imaging camera was also required in order to monitor the temperature of a gas cylinder affected by the heat.
The fire was stopped from spreading to nearby caravans but the car and caravan involved were completely destroyed.
Dumfries and Galloway Fire and Rescue Service has urged the public to "remain vigilant" when using candles in their property.