Your Pictures in Wales: 8 - 14 March 2017
A weekly selection of your pictures from around Wales.
This stunning shot of the sun rising above the mist at Vivod near Llangollen, Denbighshire, was captured by Rob Probert. Would you like to see your picture featured? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and information about how you came to take the photograph.
Lisa Medcalf captured this beautiful sunset over Penclawdd after a grey day.
Brendan Hackett enjoyed this colourful sunset at Hay Bluff, near Hay-on-Wye, Powys.
Iwan Williams from Llanrug took this moody shot of the remains of a quarrymen's hut at Dinorwig slate quarry in Gwynedd.
A reflecting view looking towards Swansea Marina's Sail Bridge, courtesy of Martyn Jenkins.
Dusk over Snowdon viewed from Llynnau Mymbyr, taken by Gareth Thompson.
Dozens of daffodils in the March sunshine, as captured by Jon Evans in Alexandra Park, Penarth.
A red squirrel lifts the lid to feed at the National Trust's Plas Newydd, Anglesey, as seen by Mel Bloor-Steen.
Carole Lynes snapped Caernarfon Castle from her vantage point on Aber Foreshore Road.
Carl Jones had a little help from his drone in getting this angle on Y Garn in Snowdonia.
Ceri Brown's dog Milly made these paw prints in the otherwise pristine sand at Newgale Beach in Pembrokeshire.
The exposed wreck of the "John" which ran aground on the "Gruggy" reef in the Severn estuary in 1945, according to local fisherman Martin Morgan.
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 1 - 7 March 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 22-28 February 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 9-14 February 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 2-9 February 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 25 - 31 January 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 18-24 January 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 4-10 January 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures in Wales: 28 December - 3 January 2017