Manchester attack: Wales falls silent to remember victims
Wales fell silent for a minute at 11:00 BST on Thursday to remember the Manchester attack victims.
Welsh Government buildings and councils observed the silence and the assembly's health and equality committees suspended proceedings for a minute.
Monday's bomb attack at the Manchester Arena killed 22 people and injured a further 64 after a concert by US singer Ariana Grande.
Eight men are in custody following the attack, carried out by Salman Abedi.
Councils across Wales also fell silent as did Swansea University.
- Manchester attack: Latest updates
- Who were the victims?
- What we know so far
- Extra security warning at Hay Festival
- More armed police to patrol Welsh streets
Silences were also held in Cardiff, Carmarthen, Swansea, Aberystwyth, Conwy, Prestatyn, Haverfordwest and at the Hay Festival, which started on Thursday.
Proceedings also came to a halt at Mold Law Courts as barristers, solicitors, CPS prosecutors, staff and probation officers were joined by other court users including jury members in the national mark of respect.
Judge Rhys Rowlands said that the minute's silence was to remember those who lost their lives so tragically on Monday night, their families and all those who suffered dreadful injuries.
"Targeting the young, and the very young, is beyond comprehension," he said.