Your Pictures: 21 - 27 June
A weekly round-up of pictures from around Wales
Oh, we do like to be beside the seaside... Sunny Aberporth beach in Ceredigion as taken by Clayton Greenman. Would you like to see your picture featured? Email it to email@example.com with your details and information about how you came to take the photograph.
Daisy the lurcher having a much needed cool down in Pembrokeshire during the recent heatwave, as taken by her owner Janet Jenkins.
Ollie Pocock captured the sun beaming through the trees at Newborough Forest, Anglesey.
Traditional lave net fishing at sunrise at Black Rock, Portskewett, Monmouthshire, courtesy of Martin Morgan.
Llangorse Lake in Powys, taken by Tony Lewis.
This broad-bodied chaser dragonfly was spotted by Bill Bowring at his garden wildlife pond in Newborough, Anglesey.
Ashley Williams captured blue skies over Mumbles Lighthouse in Swansea.
A rare shot of inverted clouds from the Snowdonia peak of Tryfan, looking towards the Glyderau, taken by Graham Cobley.
This goldfinch is sitting pretty - even when perched in a prickly situation, resting on thistles. Another shot by Bill Bowring on Anglesey.
Sky lights up the night at Moelfre on Anglesey, glimpsed by Bleddyn Jones.
Andy Johnston grabbed this close-up shot in a sunny garden in Newport.
Going out for the night - Chris Thompson captured this barn owl near Penallta, Caerphilly county.
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 14 - 20 June
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 8 - 13 June
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 1 - 7 June
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 24 - 31 May
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 10 May - 16 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 3 May - 9 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 26 April - 2 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 19 April - 26 April