Your Pictures: 19-25 July
A weekly round-up of pictures from around Wales.
Border collie Seren is the star in this sunset, captured by Ian Humphreys from Bangor-on-Dee, Wrexham county. Would you like to see your picture featured? Email it to email@example.com with your details and information about how you came to take the photograph.
A shipwreck and blue sky: Richard Moult took this shot of the remains of the Norwegian barque Helvetia on Rhossili beach, Gower.
Bobbing along: These boats at high tide on a sunny evening in Aberaeron were photographed by Annett Birkett.
Bumbling along: Sam Mills took this snap of a busy bee enjoying the lavender in her garden in Tumble, Carmarthenshire.
The stunning Aber Falls - or Rhaeadr Fawr - captured by Carol Jones at Abergwyngregyn in Gwynedd.
Morning breaks over Mumbles Lighthouse in this picture by Martyn Jenkins.
Aberaeron looking lovely despite the drizzle, by Annett Birkett.
A clear evening in Tenby, by Mark Campbell-Blake.
A successful badger watch at Llandeilo, by Tracey Dunford.
Cardiff during the recent food festival, by Paul Moon from Bridgend.
Reflections of the mountains in Lake Vyrnwy, by Trevor Hands.
John New captured this shot of Gwydir Castle, Llanrwst, during a trip with Llandudno Rotary Club.
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 11-19 July 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 5 - 11 July 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 26 April - 2 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 3 May - 9 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 10 May - 16 May 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 24 - 31 May
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 1 - 7 June
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 8 - 13 June
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 14 - 20 June
- Image gallery Your pictures: 28 June - 4 July