Your Pictures: 23 - 29 August
A weekly round-up of pictures from around Wales.
Ashley Williams captured the sunshine shimmering on the water of Swansea Marina during a summer stroll. Would you like to see your picture featured? Email it to email@example.com with your details and information about how you came to take the photograph.
Bethan Kate Marsh
Bethan Kate Marsh captured this image of a lovely summer's day over New Quay in Ceredigion.
This moody shot of heather on The Tumble looking across to Sugar Loaf Mountain, in Monmouthshire, was captured by Lyndon Ellis.
These bees on a sunflower were photographed by Jeff Williams at his mother's house in Pencoed, Bridgend.
Jade Louise Wilkinson
Red sky at night: Jade Louise Wilkinson took this photograph while enjoying a spectacular sunset in Barmouth, Gwynedd.
Three Cliffs Bay on the Gower Peninsula, Swansea, as seen by Matthew Jones.
Social butterfly: Snapped by Tammy and Sam England during a walk in Ynyswen, Rhondda Cynon Taff.
Sign of the times: Ian Bartlett snapped a shop in Usk as it spreads the love.
A summer evening at Aberglasney Gardens, in Carmarthenshire, as the setting sun catches the house, taken by Chris Collins.
Waiting for the tide to change: This view of Trefor beach on the Llyn Peninsula, was captured by Mel Garside.
A reflective view of Carew Castle in Pembrokeshire, captured by Rod Hillier.
Howell John captured this night-time shot of Milford Haven waterway from the Mackerel Quay on Milford Waterfront.
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 16 - 22 August
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 9 - 15 August
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 2 - 8 August 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 5 - 11 July 2017
- Image gallery Your pictures: 28 June - 4 July
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 14 - 20 June
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 8 - 13 June
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 1 - 7 June
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 24 - 31 May