Your Pictures: 6 - 12 September
A weekly round-up of pictures from around Wales
Picture postcard view: Emma Reardon took this picture looking towards Yr Eifl, on the Llyn Peninsula. Would you like to see your picture featured? Send it to email@example.com with your details and information about how you came to take the photograph.
These wild horses were snapped on the Gower Peninsula, Swansea, by Maurice Yip.
Super spaniel Fly enjoys a run on Harlech beach, Gwynedd, as captured by his owner Morven Ozanne.
All aboard: Mel Evans managed to grab this shot of a Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland Railways locomotive near Tanygrisiau in Gwynedd.
Making a splash at Hundred House near Builth Wells, Powys - Sian Ponting caught a special family moment.
Three red kites waiting for dinner at Gigrin Farm in Powys, as captured by Chris Phillips.
This view of a boat about to disappear out of view was taken at Nash Point in Vale of Glamorgan by Mark Tugwell.
Brothers in arms: Tumble join arms after suffering derby disappointment, losing 16-13 to local rivals Pontyberem in Welsh League Division Two West.
Moody view at Conwy Quay captured by Alan Jones.
Lynn Hughes enjoyed dodging the showers in Aberdovey, Gwynedd.
Alexandra Nash snapped her four children playing in the evening sun in view of Criccieth Castle.
Pamela Hughes captured two rainbows at Penmaenmawr beach, Conwy county
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 30 August - 5 September
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 23 - 29 August
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 16 - 22 August
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 9 - 15 August
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 2 - 8 August 2017
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 5 - 11 July 2017
- Image gallery Your pictures: 28 June - 4 July
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 14 - 20 June
- Image gallery Your Pictures: 8 - 13 June