Mid Wales

Four treated for smoke inhalation after house fire

Four people were taken to hospital for treatment for smoke inhalation after a house fire at Llanfyllin, Powys.

Mid and West Wales Fire Service sent crews from Welshpool and Llanfyllin to deal with the blaze which came from a kitchen cooker shortly before 05:00 BST on Saturday.

The four people were taken by ambulance to hospital in Shrewsbury, the Welsh Ambulance Service said.

A dog was also rescued from the property.

Related Topics

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites