North East Wales

Chip pan fire in Caia Park, Wrexham injures pair

A man and a woman have been taken to hospital after a chip pan fire in Wrexham, say North Wales Fire and Rescue Service.

The woman was being treated for smoke inhalation and the man taken to hospital for a precautionary check.

The kitchen was severely damaged and officers used breathing apparatus to fight the blaze.

The incident happened at a house in Tan y Dre on the Caia Park estate at 03:34 GMT.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites