North West Wales

Firefighters rescue two from house blaze at Llandudno

A mother and daughter have been rescued by firefighters called to a house blaze in Conwy county.

North Wales Fire and Rescue say the daughter, aged 25, phoned 999 saying the blaze was blocking the front door to the house at Bridge Road, Llandudno, at 04:20 BST.

The control room operator advised the pair to stay in a bedroom until two fire crews arrived to save them.

The fire's caused is believed to have been electrical.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites