South East Wales

Bridgend flat fire: Two women in hospital with smoke inhilation

Two women have been taken to hospital after being rescued from a flat fire in Bridgend during early hours of Sunday.

Crews were called to Ty'n Yr Haul in Bryn Heulog, Brynmenyn, at 02:21 BST to deal with the small fire on the first floor.

South Wales Fire service say the fire was accidental and caused by unattended cooking.

Both women were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites