- South African athlete Oscar Pistorius shot girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp at their home in Pretoria on 14 February 2013
- Mr Pistorius has pleaded not guilty to all the charges he faces
- The trial heard from some of the defendant's neighbours. One of them, Michelle Burger, said she heard "terrible" screams and a man cry for help, then "four gunshots"
- The judge has warned the media not to use images of witnesses without consent, after a TV network broadcast a picture of Ms Burger
- For the first time in South Africa, parts of the trial are being televised live
- All times GMT
- Simeon Paterson
- Gerry Holt
Last updated 4 March 2014Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.