TV cuts Germany's Next Topmodel final after bomb scare
The live final of a reality television show, Germany's Next Topmodel, was taken off air after a bomb scare at the venue where it was being filmed.
As many as 10,000 spectators were evacuated from the arena in Mannheim, in south-west Germany.
Reports say model Heidi Klum and judges on the show were the first to leave the arena, before the audience were removed.
Police say they received a bomb threat from an anonymous female caller.
They investigated a suspicious suitcase but later said no bomb had been found.
The show was interrupted at about 21:30 local time on Thursday (20:30 BST), with technical problems blamed.
Shortly afterwards, broadcaster ProSieben said it would not be airing the programme, which is one of Germany's most popular shows.
Police said the audience left the SAP Arena calmly. But ARD television reported that many left their jackets and bags behind.
Klum, who hosts the show, later tweeted (in German): "Dear GNT fans, the evening has not ended as I would have wished! Safety comes first!"
Newspaper Bild said Klum, her daughter Leni and the show's judges had been taken to an undisclosed location outside the venue.
Four young women were competing in the finale of the 10th series of Germany's Next Topmodel, based on model Tyra Banks' America's Next Top Model.
Klum said the producers would announce the name of the winner in the next few days.