Donald Trump's past tweets about taxes are drawing fresh scrutiny after the New York Times reported he paid no taxes for nearly two decades having declared losses approaching $1bn.
The Republican presidential candidate has used his Twitter megaphone in recent years to wag a finger at everyone from Barack Obama to Amazon boss Jeff Bezos on paying their fair share.
1. When he said Obama should pay more tax
2. When he bemoaned other Americans not contributing
3. When he boasted about how much tax he pays
In a similar vein...
4. When he lamented squandered taxes
5. When he said financiers must pay more 'ASAP'
6. When he chastised Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin
7. When he claimed Amazon's boss used a tax shelter to 'screw the public'
8. When he said President Obama was redistributing 'our taxes'
9. When he said taxes harmed job creation
10. When he skewered a political rival