- Press the Xbox button to open the guide
- Select Settings and then select All Settings
- Next you will need to select System and select Signed out console restrictions
For customising the content for Xbox
On a PlayStation
- Go to Settings and open Parental controls/Family Management
- Select PS4 System Restrictions
And on the Switch
- Sign in to the admin Nintendo Account for the family group
- Click "Nintendo Account in the upper-left corner of the screen to access your account settings
Customising these settings will help cut down a lot of the unwanted bad language and nasty people you might encounter.
Remember to take screen breaks and if you ever find yourself in trouble, speak to a trusted adult.