For a list of all the latest deals, check out the transfers page.
Liverpool and Real Madrid have expressed an interest in 21-year-old Villarreal striker Luciano Vietto, who has a £7.25m release clause, according to the player's agent.(AS)
QPR have opened contract talks with young defender Darnell Furlong, 19, after interest from several Premier League clubs. (Daily Mirror)
Chelsea's Czech Republic keeper Petr Cech, 32, is likely to leave the club at the end of the season after losing his first team place to Belgian Thibaut Courtois, 22. (The Times - subscription)
Manchester United are in talks to sign Porto right-back Danilo, 23, with the Old Trafford club willing to meet the Brazilian's £37m release clause. (Sport - in Spanish)
Everton manager Roberto Martinez has made an approach to sign Barcelona midfielder Sergi Roberto, 23. (Daily Mirror)
West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has joked it would take torture or fictional action hero Jack Bauer to get any information out of defender Winston Reid, 26, whose contract ends in the summer. (Daily Mirror)
Arsenal are waiting for an answer after reportedly making an offer for Boca Juniors forward Jonathan Calleri, 21. (Fichajes.net - in Spanish)
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers says he worried about his future at Anfield during Liverpool's early season abject form but feels more comfortable after just one defeat in 18 domestic games. (Times - subscription)
Everton boss Roberto Martinez, 41, says he feels no pressure at his side's precarious position, six points off the relegation zone, but does not take chairman Bill Kenwright's support for granted. (Guardian)
Former England captain Terry Butcher believes Chelsea skipper John Terry, 34, deserves longer than a new one-year contract. (Talksport)
But Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says he will only be given a new one-year contract this year. (Sun - subscription)
Juventus are keen to offer a new deal to striker Carlos Tevez, 31, to make sure he does not return to former club Boca Juniors when his current deal expires in June 2016. (Goal.com)
Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti, 55, could interest Manchester City's Abu Dhabi owners if they decide it is time for a change and replace Manuel Pellegrini. (Daily Mirror)
Pep Guardiola has dismissed talk that he could replace Pellegrini at Manchester City, saying he wants to see out his contract at Bayern Munich. (Manchester Evening News)
Former Chelsea defender Winston Bogarde, 44, has applied for the vacant manager's job at Oldham Athletic. (Daily Mail)
Barcelona defender Gerard Pique, 28, has been fined £7,600 for "disrespectful behaviour and being verbally aggressive" towards police officers after the car he was in was given a parking ticket. (Daily Star)
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has set a target of 91 points to win the Premier League this season. (Turnstyle.co.uk)
BEST OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Former Arsenal defender Sol Campbell has tweeted a message ruling himself out of standing for a parliament seat in Kensington and Chelsea, which has been vacated by Conservative MP Sir Malcolm Rifkind, saying his "ambitions lie elsewhere in the political arena".
Liverpool midfielder Jordon Ibe, 19, has posted an image on his Instagram account of his knee in a brace after injuring ligaments in the Europa League game against Besiktas in Istanbul last week. He told fans: "I'll be back stronger."
Manchester United target Kevin Strootman has denied rumours he could quit after being out for 18 months with recurrent knee problems. The 24-year-old Roma midfielder has claimed on Twitter: "On my progress, just for the record, I'm right on schedule to be back when pre-season starts."
West Brom goalkeeper Ben Foster, 31, apologised for his error that gifted Aston Villa a stoppage-time penalty at Villa Park on Tuesday. Christian Benteke converted the spot kick to give Villa their first league win of 2015. Foster tweeted: "Sorry to let the lads and fans down tonight, I love you all."
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has told his players to cut down on the number of backpasses to keeper David De Gea after booing from the Old Trafford fans. (Daily Mail)
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers recently took a swipe at Southampton for failing to mention a number of former players in their matchday programme, but the Saints have replied with a 'wordsearch' jibe in their latest edition. (Metro)