Usain Bolt says he will not let his disqualification from the 100m final affect him when he defends his 200m title at the World Championships.
The world record-holder said he was "extremely disappointed" to have lost his title because of a false start.
"But I have to move on as there is no point dwelling on the past," he added.
"I have a few days to refocus and get ready for the 200m. I know that I am now in good shape and will focus on running well in the 200m."
The current false-start rule - introduced last year by the IAAF, the body which governs world athletics - leaves athletes with no second chance should they set off before the starting pistol fires.
Ironically, the 25-year-old Bolt had backed the rule change before its introduction in 2010.
Speaking before the 2009 World Championships in Berlin, Bolt said: "For me, I have no problem, I never false-started yet. It will be better for the sport.
"It will be a problem for some people but not for me."
The Olympic 100m and 200m champion, who had been hoping to defend both the 100m and 200m titles in Korea, paid tribute to countryman Yohan Blake for his victory.
In a statement released by his management on Monday, Bolt said: "Firstly, I would like to congratulate my team-mate Yohan Blake and the other athletes who won the medals.
"I was feeling great through the rounds and was ready to run fast in the final. I worked very hard to get ready for this championships and things were looking good.
"After this [200m competition] I have the 4x100m and a few other races before the end of the season."
The 200m heats take place on Thursday and Friday, with the final on Saturday, while the 4x100m relay - both the heats and the final - is on Sunday, the final day of the championships.