Bristol boxer Lee Haskins says he has done all the preparation possible ahead of his Las Vegas debut against Randy Caballero.
The 32-year-old will challenge IBF bantamweight world champion Caballero at the Mandalay Bay Hotel on Saturday.
Caballero is unbeaten in 22 fights, but the American has been out of the ring for more than a year.
"I have worked as hard as I could possibly have worked and on the night I will give 110%," said Haskins.
"If I am at my best, I can beat anybody. I have done a lot of fitness, a lot of cardio, a lot of weight-making and everything is on track.
"It's been great to be out here training with a bit of sun beaming down on me."
The fight was added to the undercard of the WBC middleweight title contest fight between Miguel Cotto and Saul Alvarez last month.
And Haskins said that while he has had some time to take in the magical surroundings, his focus has remained firmly on the fight.
Haskins, who has won 32 of his 35 contests, with three defeats, told BBC Radio Bristol: "I have had a little look around, but I have been very serious and my head is on the game.
"We are in Vegas so we have to have a little look around and do a bit of shopping."