Britain's Ben Swift narrowly missed out on a second top-10 place in the Tour of Poland, coming 12th in a sprint finish on stage four.
The Team Sky rider made an early burst for the line on the 231.5km-stage from Tarnow to Katowice but was caught by his rivals in the final few metres.
BMC's Taylor Phinney took the stage while Rafal Majka (Saxo-Tinkoff) maintained his overall lead.
Swift's team-mate Sergio Henao lies second, four seconds behind Majka.
Team Sky's Sir Bradley Wiggins remains in 49th position on his return to action following injury.
Stage four results:
1. Taylor Phinney (US/ BMC Racing) 5hrs 40mins 17secs
2. Steele Von Hoff (Aus / Garmin) at same time
3. Yauheni Hutarovich (Blr / AG2R) at same time
4. Aidis Kruopis (Ltu / Orica) at same time
5. Reinardt Janse Van Rensburg (RSA / Argos) at same time
12. Ben Swift (GB / Team Sky) at same time
110. Bradley Wiggins (GB / Team Sky) at same time
1. Rafal Majka (Pol/ Saxo - Tinkoff) 21hrs 55mins 02secs
2. Sergio Henao (Col / Team Sky) +4secs
3. Christophe Riblon (Fra / AG2R) +6
4. Pieter Weening (Ned / Orica) +7
5. Jon Izagirre (Spa / Euskaltel) +9
49. Bradley Wiggins (GB/ Team Sky) +23mins 43secs
87. Ben Swift (GB/ Team Sky) +45.06