Paris-Nice: France's Tony Gallopin wins stage six and leads overall
Frenchman Tony Gallopin won the sixth stage of the Paris-Nice to take the overall lead ahead of Team Sky's Richie Porte with one stage remaining.
Gallopin finished 32 seconds clear of Slovenian Simon Spilak in the 184.5 km stage from Vence to Nice.
Australian Porte and Welsh team-mate Geraint Thomas crossed the line in 12th and 13th places respectively after both riders suffered falls.
The race concludes with a 9.6km time-trial on the Col d'Eze on Sunday.
Stage six result
1. Tony Gallopin (France/Lotto) 4hrs 52mins 57secs
2. Simon Spilak (Slovenia/Katusha) +32secs
3. Rui Costa (Portugal/Lampre) Same time
4. Jakob Fuglsang (Denmark/Astana) Same time
5. Rafael Valls (Spain/Lampre) +35secs
6. Michael Valgren (Denmark/Tinkoff - Saxo) +1min
7. Tim Wellens (Belgium/Lotto) Same time
8. Sylvain Chavanel (France/IAM Cycling) Same time
9. Arthur Vichot (France/FDJ) Same time
10. Nicolas Edet (France/Cofidis) Same time
1. Tony Gallopin (France/Lotto) 28hrs 49mins 42secs
2. Richie Porte (Aus/Team Sky) +36secs
3. Michal Kwiatkowski (Poland/Etixx-Quick-Step) +37secs
4. Geraint Thomas (Britain/Team Sky) +38secs
5. Jakob Fuglsang (Denmark/Astana) Same time
6. Mario Costa (Portugal/Lampre) +42secs
7. Simon Spilak (Slovenia/Katusha) +53secs
8. Rafael Valls (Spain/Lampre) +1min 1sec
9. Gorka Izagirre (Spain/Movistar) +1min 9secs
10. Tim Wellens (Belgium/Lotto) +2mins