Geraint Thomas: Briton stays second in Tour de Suisse
Welshman Geraint Thomas remains in second position overall after Alexander Kristoff won the seventh stage of the Tour of Switzerland.
Team Sky's Thomas is 37 seconds behind France's Thibaut Pinot with two stages remaining.
Norwegian Kristoff claimed the 164km stage in a sprint finish ahead of Peter Sagan and Davide Cimolai.
Saturday's stage eight, the penultimate stage of the race, starts and finishes in the Swiss capital Bern.
Stage seven result:
1. Alexander Kristoff (Nor/Katusa) 3hrs 38mins 7secs
2. Peter Sagan (Slk/Tinkoff - Saxo) Same time
3. Davide Cimolai (Ita/Lampre-Merida) Same time
4. Greg van Avermaet (Bel/BMC) Same time
5. Arnaud Démare (Fra/ProTeam FDJ) Same time
Overall classification after stage seven:
1. Thibaut Pinot (Fra/ProTeam FDJ) 25hrs 55mins 03secs
2. Geraint Thomas (GBR/ Team Sky) +37secs
3. Simon Spilak (Slo/Katusha) +50secs
4. Domenico Pozzovivo (Ita/ AG2R La Mondiale) Same time
5. Miguel Angel Lopez (Col/ Astana Pro Team) +1mins 7secs