The PDC's leading eight players will compete in the Champions League of Darts on Saturday and Sunday, in an event televised live by BBC Sport.
Defending champion Mensur Suljovic will face world champion Rob Cross in the first match of the weekend in Brighton.
Austria's Suljovic beat Scotland's Gary Anderson in the 2017 final.
Peter Wright and Simon Whitlock join Cross and Suljovic in Group B, while Anderson, Daryl Gurney, Dave Chisnall and Michael van Gerwen are in Group A.
After the first two editions of the Champions League were staged in Cardiff, the tournament has a new home at the Brighton Centre in 2018.
Englishman Cross, who beat the retiring Phil Taylor to win the PDC world title in January, will be making his debut in the Champions League.
Sunday, 23 September (13:00 BST)
Group Stage (Best of 19 legs)
- Mensur Suljovic 10-1 Simon Whitlock (B)
- Rob Cross 3-10 Peter Wright (B)
- Daryl Gurney 10-7 Dave Chisnall (A)
- Gary Anderson 10-9 Michael van Gerwen (A)
Sunday, 23 September (18:30 BST)
Semi -finals (Best of 21 legs)
- Mensur Suljovic 4-11 Gary Anderson
- Michael van Gerwen 9-11 Peter Wright
Final (Best of 21 legs)
- Peter Wright 4-11 Gary Anderson
Saturday, 22 September (13:15 BST)
- Rob Cross 8-10 Mensur Suljovic (B)
- Peter Wright 10-7 Simon Whitlock (B)
- Gary Anderson 8-10 Daryl Gurney (A)
- Michael van Gerwen 10-2 Dave Chisnall (A)
Saturday, 22 September (18:30 BST)
- Rob Cross 10-8 Simon Whitlock (B)
- Peter Wright 7-10 Mensur Suljovic (B)
- Gary Anderson 10-3 Dave Chisnall (A)
- Michael van Gerwen 10-7 Daryl Gurney (A)