Morocco's FA refuse to be drawn on bribe claims
Morocco's Football Federation has refused to directly respond to allegations that the country paid bribes in a bid to secure the 2010 World Cup.
Last week, a British parliamentary inquiry was presented with evidence claiming that five Fifa executive committee members took money in return for their votes.
All five, including Caf president Issa Hayatou and Trinidad's Jack Warner, have denied the claims.
"The Moroccan federation has a new president, new members and plenty of new projects with an objective to look to the future not the past," a spokesperson told BBC Sport.
The Sunday Times submitted the evidence as part of a parliamentary inquiry into England's failed 2018 World Cup bid.
Former Fifa executive committee member Ismail Bhamjee reportedly told the Sunday Times that Tunisia's Slim Aloulou and Amadou Diakite of Mali also took money from the Moroccan federation.
Bhamjee himself was also accused of taking money to vote for Morocco - by Oceania's former Fifa executive member Ahongalu Fusimalohi.
Fusimalohi claimed that the Botswanan had told him that he (Bhamjee) had taken Morocco's money in return for his vote.
Like Aloulou and Diakite, Bhamjee no longer holds any administrative positions with Caf.
In October, the Sunday Times alleged that Caf officials had received money for voting for Morocco but failed to name the individuals.
South Africa won the right to host the 2010 finals when beating off competition from Morocco and Egypt in 2004.