Everton's Joseph Yobo is happy to rejoin Fenerbahce
Everton defender Joseph Yobo has rejoined Turkish giants Fenerbahce on a season-long loan.
The Nigeria international, 31, spent last season on loan there, helping the club secure the Super Lig championship.
Yobo, whose Everton contract runs until 2014, did not play in any of their pre-season fixtures and is relieved his future has been sorted out.
"I'm delighted everything is resolved, it's been a frustrating three months to be honest," he said.
"A little hitch here and there but finally I have rejoined a club where I found relative calm, happiness and excitement last season.
"I am happy with the decision that I have taken, it is normal for a player to seek regular playing time and I know Fenerbahce guarantee that."
Fenerbahce were keen to retain his services and a new loan deal was completed before the Turkish transfer deadline passed at 2200 BST on Monday.
Yobo had looked set to join Fenerbahce at the end of the 2010-11 campaign but instead returned to Merseyside.
Since then the club have been at the centre of a match-fixing scandal which saw them forfeit their qualification for the Uefa Champions League.
But Yobo is not ready to be drawn into the allegations.
"We are a strong team and will fight harder. We will prove again that we are the best team," he said.
"We have a passionate and massive fan base, we have dedicated players and the management is top notch, so we are stronger once again.
"I thank Everton Football Club for their support, Nigerian fans, players and officials for their understanding - now is the time to give my best to Fenerbahce once again."
Fenerbahce also completed a move for Cameroon striker Henri Bienvenu Ntsama from Swiss side BSC Young Boys.
The 23-year-old signed a four-year contract worth US$5.7m.
He began his career at Coton Sport Garoua before spending three years in Tunisia.